Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Updated: (found it) looking for a program

• Please log in to reply

lordre

lordre

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I had this same problem a few months ago and found a file to fix it but now I can't find it again. symptoms for my comp are lagging and video skipping. I had the program on my desktop but forgot to save it when i restored my hard drive. What the website said it did was reset the video files. It stated that when a video load, if it doesn't load properly it turns off a file and this program turned it back on. Because it causes video and computer lagging problems. Any help locating this would be appreciated I kinda stumbled accross it on accident last time.

update: don't know if this is a competitor or not but I found the link. I couldn't remeber what it was called but video and comp are running fine now. there actually maybe something on GTG about this but google brought me this link.

DMA reverts to pio

http://winhlp.com/node/10

please comment to let me know if it helps or if I am more screwed now than before because I missed something.

Edited by lordre, 27 September 2008 - 11:36 PM.

Advertisements