Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

psp video converter problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hoopsman

hoopsman

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i have been using mediacoder psp edition for quite a long time now, and it hasnt failed me once. except now. i was converting the .avi file of fatal attraction so that i could watch it on my psp, and then when i put it on like all my other videos, my psp said it "wasnt supported". also when i was doing the transcoding, a few error messages came up and i just pressed ok, but i think they had to do with mediacoder. i am going to try psp video 9, but please let me know if there is a better program out there or what can i do to fix the problem
thanks
bryan

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I'm sorry, but we can't help you with this issue. We have no way to verify the veracity of what you say is true. The only thing I can say is that if its worked for you in the past, then it will probably work for you in the future. You probably encountered some from of data corruption from the media or DRM issue.