Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cant Increase Sound volume (Media player classic)

• Please log in to reply

Nripen

Nripen

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hi there, I just cant increase the sound volume in media player classic. When I play some movie and try to increase the volume through my keyboard shortcut. it just doesn't raise the volume, the volume slider goes up to the edge, but it doesn't increase the volume........ but it does in windows media player and quicktime. whats the problem in media player classic?

thanks for any help

Nripen

Attached Thumbnails

• shot.JPG

Advertisements

Jonesey

Jonesey

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
Your screenshot shows the Master Volume to be set at a really low level.

Have you tried raising that one?

Nripen

Nripen

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
i can raise the master volume without a problem with the mouse but I Cannot increase the master volume when media player classic is running with the keyboard shortcuts. why wont it increase? this is a big problem

yehar

yehar

• Pip
  • 1 posts
In Media Player Classic, go to Options -> Player -> Keys. Scroll the key association list down to Volume Up and Volume Down, scroll right to see App Command, double click and remove the association.