Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

GOM Player

• Please log in to reply

ILoveDaniel

ILoveDaniel

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I hope this goes here.

Anyway I have GOM Player and it's the only program (to my knowledge after countless google searche) that I can use to batch capture from video files. Well I have a DVD of The Crow that I want to batch capture some images from to create a neat .gif of. Well whenever I open the DVD in GOM Player you know how when the DVD menus come up and you can choose from Scene Selections, Play, etc etc? I cannot click any of those buttons with my mouse, I have to use the arrow keys on my computer. Usually when I use GOM Player it works for other video file types but not the DVD file...:)
So I ignore that issue and just use my keyboard arrow keys and go to the area I want to capture but whenever I click Screen Capture from the Control Panel, even though at the top right-hand corner it says 'Saved to the designated folder..' it is not saved in the folder I specified at all. I try using the Advanced Screen Capture button and capturing but when I go to the folder I specified the screen captures to go to they are not there and I am at my wits end with this program.

Any help?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
Here is some stuff from videohelp.com

ILoveDaniel

ILoveDaniel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I'm sorry but that's no help.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,501 posts
Before I close this topic, it might help to be more specific.

ILoveDaniel

ILoveDaniel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Be more specific about what? I created a full (more than full) paragraph about what problem I am having. I don't know what else I can do.

Here are some specs too, for the DVD in the drive (The Crow):

*** DIRECTSHOW FILTER LIST ***
1. Default DirectSound Device
2. VMR9 - Renderless mode
3. Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder
4. Mpeg2Dec Filter
5. DVD Navigator

*** AUDIO INFO ***
SampleRate(Sample/sec) : 48000
BitRate(Bit/sample) : 16
Channels : 2
KBitRate(KBit/sec) : 0