Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't figure it out..

• Please log in to reply

bondie

bondie

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I have spoke with my internet provider and they say its something on my system... Warned me DO NOT USE any credit cards...
I ran a trend micro download which picked up 5 trojans...
then ran Malware Bytes..42 infections ...

I am still having the problem I originally started with......any site that connects to 1 shopping cart or payment processor..
http://www.1shopping...oductID=3258819. any site which connects to a shopping cart I get this...

"Connection Interupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again."

I have no idea whats wrong what should I do? I hope you can help.

Peace,
Jilly

Edited by bondie, 30 September 2008 - 02:40 PM.

Advertisements

IrrevocableXenophile

IrrevocableXenophile

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

bondie

bondie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I have followed your advice and posted to the correct forum and still having the same problems and no response and I really need some help please and thanks.

Peace,
Jilly