Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Do You Like LolCats?

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
I met the LolCats guy! :)

When I attended my boss' conference, Gnomedex, last month... Ben Huh was one of our speakers. His presentation was hilarious. So, when I got the video posted tonight, I thought I would share it with you all. It's about 40 minutes long, but WELL worth the time to watch it. I promise... you'll laugh your butt off!

Check out the video here

btw... Ben is a really nice guy, as well. At the end of the conference, we hosted a "Speaker dinner" as thanks to them all. It was a really nice, and relaxing time. All of our speakers were there, along with their spouses (if they came). Chris, Ponzi and I were there, as well as Robert Scoble and his wife Maryam. We all spent time talking, and just having fun. I sat next to the Mars Rover driver, Scott Maxwell, during dinner. How cool is he! I'll be sharing his video with you when it's up, as well.

Anyway, I told Ben after dinner how huge a fan my daughter is. Beka is 13, and has literally hundreds of the Lol Cats saved on her computer. So... he whipped out a business card, and autographed it for me to give to her. How cool is that?!

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

Ben Huh is a tinkerer. He’s been screwing things up at home, school and work since finding a keyboard.

Brother from another mother?

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
:) :)