Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player 10

• Please log in to reply

Tazz1037

Tazz1037

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I am having trouble with Media Player 10 (I believe it's 10). I make a new playlist and save it as an existing one and it will ask if I want to over write it. I say yes and then go to play it and it is not there. if I open Media Player and go to open playlist, it shows dozens of playlists in the list, but I can't delete any of them of find any of them. I decided to unistall Media Player 10, but can't find any way to do that either. How can I get rid of Media Player and reinstall it? And/or, how can I clear the list that shows all the playlists that aren't there. In the My Playlist folder, there are no lists their, nor anywhere else on the computer.

Thanks

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
ok... I'm looking for solutions:

http://www.softwaret...-Player-Library

more info:

Where are my playlist files stored on my computer?

By default, playlists are saved in the My Playlists folder, which is located in the same folder that you rip your CDs to (usually, your Music folder).

ok, if you can get the playlist issue resolved, I would suggest upgrading to wmp11.