Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trend Micro major problems

• Please log in to reply

jameso

jameso

• Pip
  • 1 posts
G'day there fella's

was just wondering if you could help me out with my trend micro! I bought this product about 3 months ago and it seems to be going from bad to wores.

I have problems with the start up time with my Call of Duty 4, it takes 5 minnutes for the game to open and when running laggs out alot! and this is all due to trend micro, the game starts up perfectly and with out a hitch when trend isnt running. It has also quarenteened my Call of Duty 2 and deleted it because it thought that it was a virus and deleted my Alien vs Preditor 2 because it thought it was a virus too. Whats the point of haveing a program that stops viruses by acting like a virus. I can hardly do anything now that it is on my michine and i really need some help with it because i cant turn it off now because dad has put a pa$$word on it. I know that this isnt just my computer because my brother is experienceing the same effects on his machine too.

Can some one please help im desperit and he aint going to get a new virus scanner, so im now left with a computer that can do jack because of trend micro. :) :)

Advertisements