Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Wallpapers

• Please log in to reply

Granz00

Granz00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
I've seen some pretty nice looking wallpapers before, but they seem to elude me quite a bit through google. In fact, I did happen to have a couple of good websites for wallpapers, but I lost them when I changed HDD's. I have two requirements. One is that they are extremely high in quality, and the other is that they are free (under certain conditions I would pay, but normally I won't).

My preferences are; anime, games, abstract, and possibly nature. I can easily find tons of anime and game wallpapers, but these are usually either decent quality at best, or they may be high quality, but fail as wallpaper material. As far as abstract, I usually like darker themes, like a black base, with some sharp colors added in (like a pure red, or an electric type of look for a blue). Lastly, any high quality, beautiful shots of nature would be considered too. Things like Niagra Falls, and pyramids may be amazing, but they don't qualify as beautiful to me.

This will be used an a non-widescreen 17" LCD monitor (hopefully upgraded to a WS 22" LCD this year), and also on a 780p 32" LCD TV. So the TV is partially why I want nothing but high quality pictures.

On the side, I also want to find a wallpaper for my mom. Basically you have 3 choices; waterfalls (preferrably more of a jungle type atmosphere), islands/beach (palm trees might be preferred), and aquatic life (possibly like dolphins, tropical fish, and coral).

Feel free to give me some links, or attach wallpapers that you own. Thanks in advance for any help you give.

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
You can try: http://interfacelift.com/

They have images for about every monitor resolution out there.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts

You can try: http://interfacelift.com/

I use the above site, too. Excellent!

Firebucket

Firebucket

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
I know theres a site out there that 'social wallpapering' and I found some really good ones there.
Check it out at http://www.socwall.com

spiddy

spiddy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i goto deviantart for my wallpapers.