Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help turning these files into installation disc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

suntheanine

suntheanine

• Pip
  • 1 posts
A few years ago I used MagicIso to turn these files (see attachment) into a bootable installation disc to install Yuri's Revenge on my computer. I have now lost the disc and want to create another one. However I cannot remember the particular file I burnt with MagicIso. I have tried burning them all; this creates a disc that appears to run correctly; the autorun screen appears along with an option to install the program. When I try to install the program it says to reinsert the correct installation disc.

Apologies for the long winded problem. Basically I would appreciate any suggestions as to which of the files would make a usable installation disc. If it were as simple as using finding the .iso or .bin file I would have done it, but none of the attempts have worked; resulting in many useless blank discs.

The list of files in the folder is in the attachment (I hope it works). The iso burner I am using is called MagicIso. The saved image of the files has been saved as a Microsoft Picture Manager file, but any image viewer should work. If any of the details regarding the expansion of the folders is required please ask.

I would greatly appreciate any help and thanks for reading.

Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails

• yuri_files.png

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
i'm sorry. We at geekstogo.com can not assist you with this problem. We have no way to verify the veracity of your statements. Generally your issue is caused by copy protection and can not be gotten around.