Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Medal of Honor Spearhead Console

• Please log in to reply

silvermtn37

silvermtn37

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Okay, so I've been playing Medal of Honor Spearhead for about a day. I just installed it because I didn't know it was in my attic.... Anyway, I have been opening the console menu, "~" in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault perfectly fine. Now when I try doing the same thing in Spearhead, nothing happens. I press "~" and nothing hapens. so i try every other kind of possibility of "~" like holding it, using shift or fn or ctrl, but nothing! SOmeone pleas help me with it, i know it's probably something so easy, but someone tell me....i'm on the "top of the mountain" mission...if u wanted to know.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi there, welcome to the forum. :)

If this is a different game, then perhaps they key is different. Consulting the manual should help you here.

Troy

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
1. Enable console in the War Room in Options then Advanced Options. Ensure Enable Console is checked
2. Open console by pressing the ~ key under the escape key on your keyboard.

silvermtn37

silvermtn37

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ughhh, i knew it was something easy thanks man. but....if you go to console, then type in maplist. you get some maps, but there are some you double click, but nothing happens: just a drum roll and then goes back to the console main page.