Ok this is the direct print out from Micro Bytes so uh, i'll just write whats there.
Systen NO 5 XP 775
(3) Case Case ATX Std BLACK NOPS
(3) CPU Intel Core 2 Duo e8400 3.00g/1333/6m/s775
(3) HDDRIVE SATA2 250.0 SEAGATE 7200.10 16M ST3250410AS
(1) Warranty 3 Year Garantie
(3) Mb S775 ASUS P5Q P45 PCIE
(1) OPSYS MS-WIN XP HOME OEM EN
(3) OPT DVD+/-RW LG GH22NS30 SATA DL 22/22 OEM BLK
(3) POWER 450W POWER ATX ALPHA RAIDMAX
(3) SIMM KINGSTON KVR 800MHZ DDR2 NO-ECC 2048MB KIT
CRDVIDEO SAPPHIRE PCIE RAD HD4850 512M TVO BOX
All for 1050$ with tax included in there, i think it's pretty good my friends all said the video card kicks [bleep] considering i only want to spend near 1000$.
So does that all look good, considering i live in canada prices may vary but overall i just want to know if i could play games like Age of Conan and Crysis on decent settings...
So thanks for the input!
Edited by Feweh, 06 October 2008 - 08:09 PM.