Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need software development help

• Please log in to reply

kidnez

kidnez

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am working with QuickBooks Enterprise, MS Office 2003, XSForms, SprintDBPro & Altova software, including StyleVision. I need someone very familiar with XML, XSL, XSLT-FO, PHP, MS Access, QBDB, MySQL & Java to help get a project I'm working on to the next level-->getting field data into and out of HP iPaqs (WM5), and being able to generate reports that customers and office staff can undersatnd.
I have the system and forms designed and up and running, I just need help with the deeper technical issues involved with tying all this together, and automating as much as possible. :) Nothing too complicated or proprietary going on, but right now it's all too manually operated for anyone but me to use. The office needs to be able to acess the information in the MySQL database. The guys in the field need to be able to send data to the office with as little ActiveSync intervention as possible. The PDA's are slow, so I would like minimal data entry in the field, but enough so that db information can be pulled up based on what is entered...
If you have general knowledge of this kind of stuff, please let me know and we can go through the step-by-steps of specifics that I need. Sorry if this is overload for one post. Just figured I'd fire the shotgun and see what help I can get.
:) Thank you!
KDNZ

Advertisements

Finamser

Finamser

• Pip
  • 1 posts
To meet all the needs of an organization, they need to build software and applications. Software development will help companies grow faster and meet the new software persons. AI Media Comms Stakeholder management software