Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No sound. NvMixer not working

• Please log in to reply

irhxcbcziuzxs

irhxcbcziuzxs

• Pip
  • 5 posts
When i try to run NvMixer i get this error

"The application cannot start because it could not detect NVIDIA nForce hardware on your system. If this is an nForce system, check the Windows Device Manager to ensure the NVIDIA nForce Audio Codec Interface component is not disabled or conflicting with another component. The application will now shutdown."

my sound no longer works and get beeps, when sounds like instant messages are coming through... i thought maybe my nForce soundcard drivers got deleted, when i deleted some malware/spyware/adware ****... so i re-installed, still didnt work.. Everything is fine, in device manager as well. So I have no clue what to do, my sound stopped working after i ran the computer in safe mode, to finish clearing up some malware.

I have a NF7-S motherboard...

Advertisements

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
have you tried reinstalling your drivers? it seems funny since the aim sounds come through- how about playing music or other sounds? could it be a program error? try reinstalling that if the drivers dont work or if you get sound through other programs

irhxcbcziuzxs

irhxcbcziuzxs

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
what i meant by beeps, is my computer is what beeps, not anything through my speakers, and i have tried re-installing my drivers :-(

Edited by irhxcbcziuzxs, 02 May 2005 - 07:40 PM.

audioboy

audioboy

• PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
onboard sound card? it sounds like the mainboard drivers are screwed up or missing. are those what you reinstalled?
also, is the onboard sound enabled in BIOS?