Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

verizon dsl westell 7500

• Please log in to reply

aboog21

aboog21

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:) hello everyone my name is amos also known as a-boog i found this website in a yahoo search and i said to myself i wonder if i can get help or tips here. I have verizon dsl service and a westell 7500 modem i have a state of the art hewlett packard desktop with a built in wireless internet card. the room i have my computer in does not have a phone jack but is the best room in the house for the computer. my modem sits directly facing my computer through the threshold of the room they are about 10-15 feet apart and i also have my ps3 connected with wired connection. i cannot get and consistent connection i get this domain name server message also low quality signal but my wireless signal is mostly always excellent. the only thing that really erks me and bugs me out is that when im playing madden online my signal will just drop at any given moment and any given time i could be blowing someone out all of a sudden i lose a match because drop signal can any one help me pleas

Advertisements