Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gas for 35 CENTS

• Please log in to reply

Dyamond

Dyamond

• PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
In some stations around my way I've seen it for $2.29.. a huge difference from August when it was almost $4.00!

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I filled up on $1.19 per litre the other day :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
nice but it takes 3+ liter to make a gallon, so do you have to pay $3.60 for a gallon?

it's now $1.79 per gallon where I am :)

JON B

JON B

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
Photo_082608_003.jpg

This is what I paid for gas back in August. I pre-paid with $20.00 and started fueling up. The price was suppose to be $3.659 (the nine being 9/10ths of a cent) but he didn't key in the nine at the end of the price and it defaulted to .365!! I got a full tank in my truck for $9.19!! The total amount should have been $92.17 and when I walked in to tell him, he already had $10.81 change waiting on me!! I told him about the problem and said I only had $20 for gas. He said "no problem, it's my fault." Needless to say, I told him to keep the change. :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I would have taken the change, and made sure I got the invoice. :)

Sounds like you got lucky! :)