Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My First build(got a coujple of bugs)

• Please log in to reply

Phillipsp

Phillipsp

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
So been planning on doing a build for a couple years now and finally got around too it. (kids will suck your wallet Dry)

Lemme know what you guys think. I also have a help me thread in the vista section so if any of you guys are techs please take a look and see if you can help at all. I gave my old computer to the kids to play their stuff on so i had to do a complete build. Got everything from Newegg. You can sometimes find better prices(not real often) but the customer service more than makes up for a few dollars here and there.

Case ThermalTake Tsunami
Mobo Asus M3N72-D
Proc AMD 9850 Phenom Black Edition 2.5ghz Quad Core
Vid EVGA GeForce 9800GTX 512mb GDDR3 PCI Express
HD Seagate 640gb 7200rpm 3.0gb/sec Sata
PWR OCZ GameXStream 700w ATX 12v SLI Certified Crossfire Ready
RAM OCZ Reaper HPC 4gb (2x2) DDR2 PC2 8500 1066 Dual Channel
Mon Acer 22in 5ms Widescreen
OS Windows Vista 32 Home Premium

CPU Cooler Zalman 100mm (thing looks like a dang jet Engine) CNPS9700

Getting a 5.9 on windows experience. I love this thing. Went a little overboard but i wanted to be able to keep up with minor upgrades for while. if I can just get the BSOD problem taken care of all would be great!

Lemma know what you guys think. Anywhere you might have gone diffrent. Used mainly for Lineage 2 gaming and online college courses.

Thanks for looking
Phil

Advertisements