Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Free Spyware Malware detection program

• Please log in to reply

donron

donron

• Pip
  • 2 posts
First time on this forum, hope I'm posting in the right area. I just stripped Webroot's SpySweeper off my computer, more problems than the $19.95 I originally paid for it is worth. Have been using Comodo BOClean. Seems to be alright. What I'm looking for is a free program (hate to pay for anything) that will block, monitor, remove all the junk we come across. Not an AV, have one on here that is working well, but a program similar to what SpySweeper did, but without all the problems and of course cost. At the risk of sounding ignorant, does Comodo BOClean do this? Was not too informative in the write up.

Any recos appreciated...

Thanks,

Ron D.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Use the following, it is free and easily the best

SpywareGuard + MalwareBytes Anti-Malware + SpywareBlaster

donron

donron

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Is this a combo download, that is all-in-one, or separate programs. Will Google and take a look at later...many thanks.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
They are all separate downloads