Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

errors with megaupload and rapidshare

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

okeee

okeee

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
I use megaupload and rapidshare, which was no problem. But for some time, I can't download properly anything anymore, with both of them.
The strange thing is, some files can be downloaded with with no problem, but with other files, it downloads normally but then suddenly stops and won't download at all anymore. there is no errormessage or anything, it just suddenly stops downloading. Then when I select another file, it works ok but when I try the previous file again it stops again. Sometimes it will start downloading a few Kb and then stops.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
As per your reply on another site, you have admitted to using these programs to download copywritten materials.

Closed.

Murray