Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Downloading embedded video

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

barich16cmu

barich16cmu

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need help downloading embedded videos. A little information to maybe help you out. I use firefox and am trying to download videos for my wife. She is a huge real world fan and was trying to download videos from 2 separate websites.

challengedailies.com
realworlddailies.com

I have tried downloading several programs but can not seem to get any to work. Can someone please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
As a general rule of thumb....if they want you to download their content then they will have a download button. the BIGGEST reason anyone would embed video instead of offering you a download or view link (pretty much the only reason) is because they DON'T want you to download their content because THEY own it.

In light of that we won't be able to help you here...if you have an issue with this please PM a mod or an admin