Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bars keep appearing

• Please log in to reply

M4ryssa

M4ryssa

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

I find this hard to explain due to the languagebarrier but I'll do my best.

When I right click for example a word Document on the taskbar you get a popup that has Restore, Move, Size, Minimalize etc and CLose. Now what tends to happen is that when I close that little popup is that one of the clickable things like close or restore keep appearing (the rest is gone). I have that with every possible option, for example with MSN Messenger: Open Messenger keeps on appearing while the rest dissapears.
It mostly are the things I selected, and they wont go away until I restart or just simply close my laptop and reopen it so it goes back to the login screen. It doesn't work when I turn my display off and on.

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-CR590.
I hope you can help me with my problem, thanks in advance.

Maryssa.

Advertisements