Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mouse problems

• Please log in to reply

woodworks

woodworks

• PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
Hi, hello, how is you all? :)

I have a wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0, model #1007. Ok, here's the problem...It has a tilt wheel that scrolls left & right. I can't seem to get it to work. It also has a magnifier that I can't get to work. Both of these worked until I had to reinstall windows xp. Now, neither one works. Other then that, the mouse works great.

I've had it some time now and I have no idea if it came with software to install it, or if I just plugged
it in and windows XP did the rest. I've been to microsoft but can't seem to find any info as to help me figure out how to get it back on track.

So I'm coming to the experts. And and all help will be greatly appreciated.
I may not be able to stay on here to recieve the answer, but I will check back in tomorrow. I
figure you guys are busy anyway, so it may take some time for someone to get to me. Hopefully
I have given you enough info that someone here is able to set me straight on this.

Thank you :)

Advertisements

undun40cal

undun40cal

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Have you tried updating the drivers from Microsoft? Heres the link to your hardware's driver page. MS Driver page!

Additionally, you can also visit Windows Update to get all the drivers updated and also receive critical updates.

Edited by undun40cal, 23 October 2008 - 11:20 AM.

woodworks

woodworks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
Yes I have done both. As far as the first link, I didn't see anything that had to do with windows xp. I saw windows vista.
The second link I have already done but it didn't fix the problem.

Thank you