Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Advice on Making Produt Selection Interactive

• Please log in to reply

KingTheoden

KingTheoden

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hi guys,

I just got a request from a potential client (sort of) that through me for a bit of a loop. The project desired is an inventory based site (simple enough) that has a component that allows users to dynamically alter the attributes of a product (and of course its picture).

Design models include the business card design template on http://www.zazzle.co...d/size-business (no flash, javascript based interface).

I have never done a project quite like this and will probably lose money on the deal if I were to attempt it (which I might end up doing). Does anyone have any pointers or good templates in mind for something like this? Thanks in advance!

Advertisements