Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

How do I remove this?

• Please log in to reply

Patti D

Patti D

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have this Trojan on one of my computers. I have run Nortons 2005 but it closed the whole computer down. I started in safe mode without a c: prompt and nothing the background was all black and there is nothing not even toolbar anywhere to be seen. I started it in safe mode with a c: prompt and pinged the computer and it's receiving the packets but there is no way to get to any of the application or anything. When I restart the computer the login comes up and after you press enter a security warning comes up and that's as far as it gets, it locks up and won't go any farther. I can't wipe it 'cause there is very sensitive information on it and this computer is the main one. I need instructions on how to get it gone. Can anybody help me????