Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

presario f700 730us

• Please log in to reply

Ryan dicken

Ryan dicken

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I have presario 730us Just reformatted it To xp Vista Was running slow on it i have no Internet's on it because i have no network Drivers i find the driver but it wants a window update form the sites but i have no internet,so what do i do? The Drivers is called bcm5701 gigabit ethernet driver

Attached Thumbnails

• untitled.JPG

Advertisements

Gnomad1600

Gnomad1600

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Compaq site lists a different Network card and driver than the one you have in your post. All of the drivers that you need for XP can be found on this page. You will need to burn them to a cd or use a Flash Drive to install them on your laptop.

Ryan dicken

Ryan dicken

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Does Not Work its i have a wireless card

Gnomad1600

Gnomad1600

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
You will need to download the drivers from the site that I provided a link for in my post. You will likely have to burn them to a CD and use the Cd to install the drivers.

Ryan dicken

Ryan dicken

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

You will need to download the drivers from the site that I provided a link for in my post. You will likely have to burn them to a CD and use the Cd to install the drivers.

I tryed that Still Does not Work :)