Plz shed some light on this
Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:11 PM
Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:09 PM
From the vr-zone website.
EVGA took the original overclockers dream; The EVGA 790i SLI FTW; and made it even more extreme with the addition of Digital Power Management
(Digital PWM - Pulse Width Modulation), once again improving upon the voltage stability and efficiency. In addition, the EVGA 790i SLI FTW Digital PWM includes solid state capacitors, an 8-Phase Power design, on-board all ferrite core chokes, an enhanced enthusiast BIOS, Vdroop control and much more. The EVGA 790i SLI FTW Digital PWM is the ultimate platform for those who demand the best and expect the best!
EVGA nForce 790i SLI FTW Digital PWM Features:
* Innovative chipset fan design directs airflow away from the graphics card.
* Reach extreme overclocking speeds supporting 1600MHz FSB and beyond.
* 8 phase power design for superb stability and performance.
* Solid state capacitors and ferrite core chokes allow for better overclocking and stability.
* Convenient layout with on-board Clear CMOS, Power, and Reset buttons.
* Friendly system BIOS features with easy to use overclock and voltage settings.
* Extreme DDR3 speeds of 2000MHz and beyond.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users