Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Possible Remaining Malware

• Please log in to reply

zoso5536

zoso5536

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi,
A few weeks ago I encountered some malware and came to the site and got a majority of it out. There seemed to be few problems, but I was working with someone on the site to get it fixed. I was forced to go away on business and lost contact with the person helping. I had more or less forgotten about the problem, but recently my internet has begun to act odd. I am not able to connect to some websites, although I am able to connect to others. Geekstogo is one of the sites that I am unable to connect to so I have been unable to post a HiJackThis log as I am posting this topic from a different computer. I have run my Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software several times, and while they have detected and eliminated some files, the problem persists. I was wondering if there is anything that can be done or if I will have to bring it somewhere to have someone take a look at it in person. Thanks for any help

Advertisements