Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player

• Please log in to reply

Cain_o_CoD

Cain_o_CoD

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I got Windows Media Player 10 and I was wondering if there was a way to keep the full screen up as it transitions from track to track. I like the visualizations full screen, they make a great screen saver with the music. Every now and then, and this doesn't seem to be song specific, it will stay up as it goes from track to track. But then it just stops and goes back to skin mode completly random, no pattern, nothing.

Any way I can keep the full screen up from track to track?

Oh and, I didn't realize that topic was a specific question, I just saw Windows Media Player and figured it was an open topic for all questions related to it. Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisements

Cain_o_CoD

Cain_o_CoD

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This seems like such a simple question. I have been clicking every button and playing every song to see if I can figure out how to get this to work. I feel stupid that I havn't figured it out by now. :tazz:

Cain_o_CoD

Cain_o_CoD

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
bump