Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Risk II issues

• Please log in to reply

harpandhound

harpandhound

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a hard copy of Risk II. At first it was loaded suceesfully. After clickng the shortcut on my desktop, it will to into the introduction screen have a screen shot of planets of somekind then crashes to my desktop with some kind of music. I included the( "C:Program FilesMicroproseRisk IIRiskII.exe" –noavi ) into my target. It know starts to play where I can distrubute my armys as neeeded. But when I select a country to attack it reverts back to my desktop. I have a updated grahichs card, running windows xp, plenty of ram. I been talking to encore and they gave up.

Whats Up ?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
not much to suggest other than the age of the game is causing this. Was originally released 8 years ago. Many things could be causing game incompatabilities.