Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fraps and Camtasia Studio: Recorder 5

• Please log in to reply

NeedHelpFast2

NeedHelpFast2

• Pip
  • 2 posts
OK, a friend told me to post about my problem in this forum. So i hope my time has not been wasted (I have tried searching for solution on Google and tried to find it on some other forums).

So i am not to optimistic about it. But i am desperate, so i hope i can find solution on this forum: as this forum seems like it has many intelligent users.

Here's my problem:
When recording with Fraps or Camtasia Studio: the recorder does not record the sound. I have done everything i think is right, and yet the sound is not recorded..

I will soon post a big picture of all the options i've choosed for Fraps, Sound and Audio devices (Controll panel) and Camtasia recorder.

The picture is big but hopefully you will get the point why i am posting it:

Posted Image

Edited by NeedHelpFast2, 31 October 2008 - 09:30 AM.

Advertisements

Superspud

Superspud

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Well I don't know much about computers but have you got all the right Audio/Video tools that may be needed? (I don't know much so I can't be more specific). I know this isn't much help but it could be heading towards the right direction