Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

controlling another computer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mac16m83

mac16m83

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all,
I would like to control another computer in my home from my computer downstairs. they are both my computers, but basicly i want to mess with my aunt who is staying in the computer room upstairs for a few weeks. so is there a non descrete way of doing this? (for me to control the 2nd computer without actually going upstairs to accept the invitation on the 2nd computer) I am trying to keep this as simple as possible but it still sounds complicated.

how hard would this be to do wireless? if i need to hardwire the two computers i will, but i would prefer wireless.

thanks for your time.

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Hello,
While this may be an innocent request, what you are asking for is basicly hacking.
NO help for that here!

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Hello and welcome to geekstogo,
For reasons that hfcg has already mentioned, I'm closing this thread. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, a moderator or admin on this forum via PM. Thank you for your understanding.
James

Edited by james_8970, 06 November 2008 - 08:12 PM.