Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sprtcmd.log

• Please log in to reply

jkh496

jkh496

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am going crazy. I have a 1yr old Dell and for the last week I've had to run in safe mode. I have to print some stuff and really just want my computer to work. When I boot up normanlly I get a long message that at the end says sprtcmd.log is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk utility. First I don't have anything that says check disk on it. I do have one that says it's for reistalling Dell Inspiron 531s. Contents drevice drivers & diagnostics & utilities. I have tried to get this to reinal but when it's not in safe mode I can not get anything to come up. You can click on things and the little circle spins and then quits. I really don't know what to do at this point and help will be greatly apreciated.

Advertisements