Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pages won't load in any browser

• Please log in to reply

wannabee

wannabee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I've seen similar topics but none of the solutions mentioned worked for me.

I have a DSL modem connected to a wireless router. I started having problems with my laptop today. It will not load any web pages. Sometimes it will load part of a page, but mostly I get IE can't display this page. I've tried usinf Firefox with the same results. I can ping the websites with no problems. I have another computer that also connects wirelessly and it has no problem. I have tried resetting DSL modem and router and rebooting the computer.

Things were working fine yesterday. I have not installed any new programs or done any updates. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisements