Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

W32.Koobface.B virus? Possibly?

• Please log in to reply

itsmyanomaly

itsmyanomaly

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

Today I received an email from a friend on facebook saying I had a message. It said they had sent me some youtube video. When I clicked the link to view the video it told me my flash player needed updating. I hit update...it ran something and then as soon as that happened my internet browsers shut down. I knew something was not right so I shut my computer down. Ever since I shut down I can not get my computer to even give me a log in screen. It looks like it is coming on, but then it just goes to a blue screen with my cursor....I tried to run in safe mode and when I do it gives me a black screen with safe mode written in all corners. I can move my cursor, but can not do anything. I am in DESPERATE need of help. I do work from home on this computer and I REALLY need to work tomorrow. :) We do not have the windows disc because it is a work computer. Can anyone please help me????

Thanks in advance for anything you all can do!

Advertisements