Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

outlook express 6 will not print

• Please log in to reply

paulsiam

paulsiam

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I am running XP with SP2. Outlook Express 6. IE7. Until now, no problems. Thsimonring, Outlook Express will not print any messages. if I click "Print" the programsimply closes. i canprint from any document or eveninside IE (e.g., a web page). Any help most appreciated!
Paul

Advertisements

phillip22

phillip22

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
You posted same problem on a different forum where you managed to fix it.
Please post to let us know your problem has been fixed, especially if you had no replies.
Otherwise someone could be wasting their time giving you assistance where none is required!

paulsiam

paulsiam

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
i found the soultion (no advice sent to me by any users!) to simply use system restore, to the day before I did something wrong, and now Outlook Exp works perfectly.

Thank you for the advice to reply.
Paul