Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Itunes cannot connect to the itunes store, network connection timed ou

• Please log in to reply

pmanoop

pmanoop

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi,

if IE, change to firefox and make it default. it will solve the issue.
thanks

Advertisements

azraa

azraa

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi! I've been trying to copy my apps from my iPhone to my macbook but it is not working at all after I've synced it, the apps are not showing in the "apps" category, also i tried to authorize my computer but my iTunes store keeps saying "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store the host is down make sure your connection is active and try again" even though i am on the internet at this exact ,having received the message a minute ago, my wifi is working fine can you please tell me what to do to get my iTunes store to work and to sync my apps? triton your reply was not for macs right?

azraa

azraa

• Pip
  • 2 posts
anyone? please

d1234

d1234

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Ok, I'm having the same problem. I currently have a iMac os x version 10.4.11.  Whenever I try to update my itunes, I get a " can't connect to network" message, but i am able to use my safari for internet without any problems. What do I need to do to make it work? Do I need to update my computer? 

thanks