Disk is running as slow as it can. I've tried all those stuff.
1. In win xp SP3 is shown that it runs in PIO mode, and I tried all possible solutions. Uninstall primary IDE channel. Still won't do anything.
2. I changed registry (MasterIdDataCheckSum...) Nothing
3. I updated my BIOS to latest version A09. Nothing
4. I contacted Dell support. An IDIOT was trying to answer my questions. NO comment
5. I contacted Hitachi support, and they did they best. I run software to make my HD run in DMA 5 mode. And when i run Hitachi tests it shows DMA5. Still won't run. I've even tried to lower DMA of my HD from 5, 4, 3. But no changes . It runs slow.
Can anyone help me with my problem?
I considered bying PCI ATA 133 controller, but I don' know if this is good idea.
Don't give me solutions to by new disk or even new computer, because I have my own reasons.
Thank everyone who wants to help me