Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bandwidth Monitor

• Please log in to reply

Hex_Bug

Hex_Bug

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello all,

I am in charge of my school's network and I am trying to find and download a program to monitor bandwidth coming through my school's modem. I am trying to figure out what kind of bandwidth usage we are currently using to evaluate whether or not we will need to buy more bandwidth in the future. My attempts to set up the MRTG have not been successful and so I was hoping there was another option. My firewall (SonicWall 3060) does not have a working meter. When I login to the viewpoint server and click on the real-time bandwidth meter it tells me this: "This screen is available only for Generation 1 Summarizer." Thanks for all your help.

Edited by Hex_Bug, 04 November 2008 - 10:57 AM.

Advertisements