Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP! Need WinXP Ethernet driver for HP dv9625ca

• Please log in to reply

Th3D4rk

Th3D4rk

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm pissed off!! I've do a deeply search on google for 2-3 days and try a lots of drivers that seems had worked but no. My laptop is always rebooting.. I downgrade from vista a long while ago and founded all the drivers then i reinstall but guess what.... the ethernet driver wasn't there. I've forgot to backup it.... I don't remember where i get it nor what info get me to the driver.. but i remember i was searching for at least a week... And I don't want to waste that time again.

It need a driver for the card itself and a driver for the bus of the card (seems to be called NVNETBUS) that i have founded on many packages of nvidia.
I only have problem with the 2nd driver to get the card work. It is detect!!

------------------------------

I have a HP dv9625ca

Motherboard : Quanta 30D1
Chipset : NVidia nForce 560 Rev. A2
Network Device Info : NVNET_DEV054C\4&25F657C5&0&00
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0450

I'll post more info if request.
Thanks!

Advertisements

Gnomad1600

Gnomad1600

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Is this what you are looking for?

Th3D4rk

Th3D4rk

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Is this what you are looking for?

no. to be more specific, i have the driver for the NVidia Bus Enumarator but I don't have the driver for the NVidia nForce Networking Controller.

I tried drivers for nForce 520, 540, 560, 630i and 630a from NVidia's site and it crash.