Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Would you recommend this game?

• Please log in to reply

hoopsman

hoopsman

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
I have heard and seen many good things about warhammer 40k, dawn of war. i hate RTS'S that are heavy on resource gathering and heavy on diffuculty. i would only really play the single player, but how does it fare to a game like world in conflict(not the graphics of course but the main gameplay), and is it fun to play even in todays world?
a truthful opinion would be great
thx

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
I picked it up last year for cheap. Gold edition I believe. Throughly enjoyed the game. Not terribly difficult and straight forward on what you need to do. I had some minor issues, but considering that the game came out 4 years ago I found it easy to overlook. Each and every expansion for the series adds new and better content and continues to refine the experience. Thoroughly would recommend it.

hoopsman

hoopsman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
thanks. i dont think ill play souldstorm though as it didnt recieve many good reviews, but i think that i will play the original and the first two.
thanks a lot
peace