Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP PSC 1210 Issues and DVD Labels

• Please log in to reply

cradl

cradl

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
I have a HP PSC 1210 printer, uppdated drivers and other things. Tring to print DVD labels from avery Design pro latest version. Called avery and they can't seem to fix it. When I print in design pro after calibrating printer it prints the label at the very top of the page. can't get it to drop down to where the label starts. Do you know if I can get a different driver for the 1210 simular so that I would be able to have the option to select photo paper type so it will be thick like the labels. The driver I have know doesn't have that option it only has the option to select photo paper and then it goes straight to 1200x4800 dpi. I think that might be the problem because it prints out on a regular sheet just fine but label sheet right at top. (Paper thickness I think)
Any suggestions???
Thanks

Advertisements