Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Im buyin a laptop!

• Please log in to reply

contric

contric

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm just wondering whether this laptop is good value?Its a acer aspire,80 Gig HD,1GB RAM,CDRW/DVD,ACER CRYSTALBRITE ND IN THE PHOTO it says its acer aspire 5?????I'm not that sure of the details.and can you expand the ram???(sorry for the lack of details)Could i play any games on this?Tanks

Advertisements

Granz00

Granz00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Can you post a link for the laptop? Or if it isn't online, can you post the price at least? Since you didn't say anything about a video card, then you will be able to play low end games at best. Maybe you can post the model number?

That 1 GB of RAM is iffy for a Vista machine, and if your goal is to play games, then I will tell you that this most likely will not do the job. If that isn't your only goal, then it might be worth it, but not without knowing the price.