Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Trouble installing drivers on a GF7050V-M7

• Please log in to reply

Mr Happy Squid

Mr Happy Squid

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi all,

First of all apologies if this is the wrong forum.

Right, a week or so ago my hard drive died, random freezes then somehow corrupted. This was on a 4 month old system. The company i got the PC from sent me a replacement hard drive which I installed myself. I installed windows xp and run the drivers/utilities disc that came with the PC.

However the ethernet port and audio device will not install and as a result i cant connect via ethernet nor have any sound. I've attached a pic of the errors its telling me in device manager.

My system is currently running windows XP SP3, Intel core 2 duo, 2.67GHz and 3.25GB RAM.

Any help is greatly appreciated as i just want my pc back!

Thanks guys,

Ash.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Advertisements

Mr Happy Squid

Mr Happy Squid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Oh i should probably add im not that great when it comes to computers, know how to use them and thats about it!