Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Family Pet Photos

• Please log in to reply

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
I don’t know about you all, but I’m quite the animal lover. We have 4 cats, a dog, and looking into getting some fish. The wife is the cat lover, but my pet of choice is the dog. “Katie” is a chocolate Labrador retriever and she is my baby (she also thinks she’s a lap dog), I was looking through some old pictures today and I found this one…

Posted Image

And this one…

Posted Image

And this one….

Posted Image

Wow I can go on and on with the pictures, so I better stop and let someone else post.

Advertisements

Topaz

Topaz

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Ahh , she's beautiful !!! I love dogs , especially well behaved ones . Your going to have to train Her as I'm sure you already have . Labrador's have so much intelligence and energy and just love to be busy , again she's a beauty :)

I have a strange cat , that I love but is very much like this pic I found online ...
(seems to make the .gif move have to click on it .)

Edited by Topaz, 09 November 2008 - 12:22 AM.

Hanzi

Hanzi

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I know it's December and not very many responders, but I couldn't help it.
We've got dachshunds (3), cats (2) and had fish.

This is our latest...Lili - 6 months

It kind of goes with the territory in our household...my wife is a Veterinarian...since I've known her we've always had animals...

Attached Thumbnails

• Lili4.jpg

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Three dachshunds?! I'm jealous. We have one, and I really would love to get a second one.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• Topic Starter
  • 4,649 posts

I know it's December and not very many responders, but I couldn't help it.

that oko feel free to post away... that what I started this topic for, I love animals.

oh yeah and what a pretty dog Lili is :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

“Katie” is a chocolate Labrador retriever and she is my baby (she also thinks she’s a lap dog), I was looking through some old pictures today and I found this one…

there are VERY few things cuter than a chocolate lab puppy....one of them is a black lab puppy hehe...or a pug puppy...those are pretty cute...

right now we've got 2 dogs (we're a 2 dog family) and a cat (for some reason the wife thought i'd like to have a cat since i grew up with cats....even though i'm pretty sure i made it clear that i dislike cats)...we've got a "spussel" (jack russel - spaniel...if you EVER find this mix of dog...GET IT...they're insane and fun and very smart) and a "chihu-eagle" (chihuahua - beagle) (to the best of our knowledge on both of those) we used to have a labraterrier (if memory serves correct black lab - russel)...she was great but she had to be put down last year (prompting the spussel adoption)

The Spussel in Florida P1011241.JPG
The Spussel in it's natural state P3081077.JPG
Spussels look like drowned rats when you bathe them P5191098.JPG

Chihu-eagle in Florida P1011239.JPG
Labraterrier (the best dog ever...she's about 13 in this picture...hence all the grey face) P1230433.JPG

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• Topic Starter
  • 4,649 posts
great pictures... and the spussel didn't seem to like the "bath time" to much :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you'd be surprised...she actually loves water...she swims every time we go to the park...even now when it's cold...only problem is that she doesn't know how to hold her breath or something is weird with her nose or something because she always breathes in a little water so she coughs the whole time

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• Topic Starter
  • 4,649 posts
That’s funny… everyone knows labs love the water, and Katie retrieves quite well in the water. To make a long story short, one time she didn’t see the stick land in the water (because she was focused on her jump off the bank) so she swam out to where she thought it should be and dove underwater…. I thought something was wrong, and almost fainted…at the time I didn’t know she could hold her breath like that, but sure enough she came up with a stick in her mouth. It wasn’t the right stick, but she was quite happy with herself :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
there was a show on NatGeo at some point about dogs that did crazy stuff...there was one with a lab that could dive like 10 feet or something like that under water...they showed video of it diving in a pool so you could see...it was weird

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• Topic Starter
  • 4,649 posts
wow I would like to see that, I will have to look it up and see if I can catch it next time.

CompooterDummy

CompooterDummy

Troll

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Oh, what cute little "weenie" dogs. I know, I know, they're dachshunds. I've had oodles of animals through the years but I've never had anything like this little dachshund I've been babysitting this past month. I've never had an animal that makes me laugh so much as this little "weenie". I may have to go out and get me one. My cat's starting to make peace with this one, so maybe I could get away with it!

Edited by CompooterDummy, 25 December 2008 - 01:30 PM.

NedBarrows

NedBarrows

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have 2dogs and 3cats. My dogs are Pharaoh hounds. Here is a picture of my youngest dog Samson. I have some better pictures but they are on a disc I can' find right now, I'll upload them later.
Cheers
Ned Barrows

Attached Thumbnails

• samson1.jpg
  • Samson_Side_small.jpg

Edited by NedBarrows, 15 January 2009 - 04:32 PM.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• Topic Starter
  • 4,649 posts
what a nice looking dog, thanks for posting.

PaulOF

PaulOF

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi,
At the moment we only have two dogs. Ida, the brown one, is a 13 year old Heinz 57 dog. Nipper is a rescued AmStaff who is the sweetest most loving dog I have ever known.

If I put in too many megabytes of image please feel free to correct me and delete.

Ida
Posted Image

Nipper
Posted Image

The pair of them sleeping together in front of the coal stove... their favorite place.
Posted Image

Paul