Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DVD RIPPING

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Hunter101

Hunter101

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
hi i wish to back up some dvds, but i'd like to put them on my hard drive. but i'd like to have an exact copy of the dvd, that is, keep the menus, scene selection, subtitle option etc.

does anyone know any programs that can rip a dvd into ONE file that is exactly the same as you would when you burn to a blank dvd?

Advertisements

phillip22

phillip22

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
If these are commercial DVD-movies then we cannot help you as copying them in any way is illegal.

Hunter101

Hunter101

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
i have been told that if you own the dvd its ok

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
any program that makes a full image of your dvd and does not alter the information will suffice. However, as we can not verify the veracity of your information, we are unable to continue proving support for your issue. Thread closed.