Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Wirless keyboard and mouse !

• Please log in to reply

CharlieG

CharlieG

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys, Got a problem with my wirless set up, i unplugged it to reinstall the drivers, but on doing so i for got that it wasnt set to automaticly install software. there for it asked me what to do and i couldnt accept, now its reset and i cant get back in bcs i cant enter my pass word or anything.

Any ideas?

Advertisements

Granz00

Granz00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Do you have a regular PS/2 keyboard and mouse that you can use? If not, maybe you can borrow one from someone, or buy a cheap one as a backup.

CharlieG

CharlieG

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Tryed both new keyboard and mouse, usb to. But no luck.

Granz00

Granz00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Both USB and PS/2 or just USB? Also, are you plugging these in before you start the computer?