Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TMP5 Malware plz help remove

• Please log in to reply

IhateTMP5

IhateTMP5

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) yesterday i was getting some random popups, so i ran my spybot and found that i had smitfraud C. i have had this virus a million times, and i usaly just reformat to get it off, but i spent all last night goign tut by tut and i finaly got it off. and now this morning wen i turned of my pc. i keep getting a million things called TMP5 and TMP 1~30 and A~J and i keep blockign them with my comodo firewall but they just keep coming with a diff letter of number after it. i am very noob with this stuff. but i have desent computer exp and i can follow intrustions very well. so if any1 could please help me out i would like drive down to their house and give dem all my moneys. (oh and im poor so plz only freeware if u need to me DL anything) thankz!!!

Advertisements