And nothing else.
Ctrl-alt-delete does nothing.
Ctrl-shift-esc does nothing.
Alt-F4 does nothing.
Spam left and right clicking do.. you guessed it, nothing.
Basically right now my laptop is being an expensive paper weight.
Things I can't do:
- Reinstall vista (Vista installation disk was not provided with laptop)
- Safe mode 'administrator' account (it's just not there)
- *anything* while logged into vista.
Things I *might* be able to do:
- Use a boot CD (I have an external plug-and-play CD drive lying around the house somewhere)
- Use a flash drive (I have a 4gb one sat in my room right now)
- Hook up another laptop running vista home premium using an Ethernet cable... for all the good it'll do.
The laptop was made by a company named "Rock", however their website is no help at all -- I know a lot of OEM retailers have built in 'repair' functionality, however I highly doubt this laptop has one.