Antivirus Pro 2009 & go.google problems
Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:19 PM
Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:06 PM
Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:18 PM
First, when you post logs here, post them directly into the reply. Do not attach them, unless told to do so. Also, do not alter the font, color, or size of these logs. This will help me, help you.
Also, if I have not responded to you in a time period longer than 4 days, please feel free to PM me.
Thanks and I look forward to working with you.
Download avz4.zip from here
- Unzip it to your desktop to a folder named avz4
- Double click on AVZ.exe to run it.
- Run an update by clicking the Auto Update button on the Right of the Log window:
- Click Start to begin the update
- After the update, from the "File" menu, choose "Standard Scripts"
- Put a check next to item 2: Advanced System Investigation
- Click Execute selected scripts
- At the next prompt, click the OK button
- Let the scan run and click "OK" when the completion prompt pops up
- Now Close out of the Standard Scripts window, and exit AVZ
- Navigate to the avz4 folder and locate the folder LOG
- Inside the LOG folder you will find virusinfo_syscheck.htm and virusinfo_syscheck.zip
- Attach virusinfo_syscheck.htm to your next reply, along with a fresh HijackThis log
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users