Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Pando In Drop Down Menu?

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hello: I installed Pando to my Firefox but later regreted it, so i uninstalled it completely, even in the registry. Here is the problem. It is still on my firefox/yahoo browser on the drop down menu.
I even reinstalled Firefox a couple of times and it still there!
Does anyone know what controls the drop down menu list? Or how to get this thing off it?
Even firefox could not tell me! Please see the attachment, Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• PANDO_On_Drop_Down_Menu.JPG

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,302 posts
Have you done a search at Pando?

Here is some info. Even tho it looks as though you have done quite a bit.

This one says that you need to stop ALL running applications of pando. Did you do that? You may have to re-install and then try an uninstall again.

EDIT: You may try uninstalling the yahoo toolbar and then reinstalling it. You may also have to visit our malware forum because a lot of what I am reading on this is that it is spyware/malware.

Edited by 123Runner, 12 November 2008 - 05:27 PM.